University Targu Mures Medical Campus Hamburg, UMFST-UMCH, is the German branch of the George Emil Palade University of Medicine, Pharmacy, Sciences, and Technology of Targu Mures, UMFST, in Hamburg-Bahrenfeld. Here, prospective students can start their medical studies every year in the winter semester.
How to apply
- Register via this platform
- Upload all relevant documents (CV, Certificates, Letter of Motivation, etc.)
- Participate in our online admission procedure (motivation-based interview + brief evaluation)
After successful admission, you will receive your study place – provided that there are still sufficient study capacities available for the academic year.
The intake for autumn 2024 is now open.
Next Exam Date
- December 7, 2023 (registration possible until December 5, 2023)
Germany – Top Destination for your Career
- First MBBS in Germany: UMCH offers the first English-speaking medical degree program (MBBS) in Germany.
- No pre-med necessary: No pre-med, foundation year or Studienkolleg are required for admission.
- Internationally recognized degree: The Degree is automatically recognized in the EU and many other countries (Switzerland, Norway, UK (GMC), Dubai, India) and also enables eligibility in the USA (USMLE) and Canada.
- No prior German needed: No prior knowledge of German is required for admission to the degree program at UMCH.
- Free German lessons: For fluent language skills upon graduation the curriculum includes free German lessons with teachers on-site.
- Timely job offers: Due to the shortage of doctors in Germany, students often receive a job offer while still studying.
- Automatic license: After graduation, a license to practice medicine is automatically granted, meaning that no licensing examination is required.
- Immediate work permit: The work permit is issued directly after graduation.
- Free choice of specialty: After graduation, students are free to choose their specialty, eliminating the need to compete or pass an exam.
- Excellent salary: In Germany, physicians receive excellent salaries during their specialist training.